You’ve been on your own for quite some time, and become quite friendly with the feel of latex, fake ribbing and things that vibrate! Sex toys are the single guy AND single girl’s best friend, and while both single people and couples are looking for the same outcome from sex toy play, there are some adjustments that can be made in your collection once you meet somebody special enough to share your life with. Today we check out what you can keep, ditch, modify and discover in adult toy-land when you go from being a solo player to part of a pair.
Put Them Under Wraps…
Now that you’ve got a helping hand for many of the tasks that you had to complete alone, you can put these guys away in the back of the garage:
- Sex dolls: Although there are exceptions to every rule, generally sex dolls become obsolete when you become part of a couple!
- Masturbation sleeves: These don’t have too much scope for being incorporated into partnered play… it’s a bit of a waste of all those lovely real body parts!
Keep Them Out…
With a suitably open-minded partner and plenty of discussion about them, there’s no reason why these sex toys can’t stay in the back of your underwear drawer:
- Vibrators: They make it easy to give women multiple orgasms, and if you have an egg or bullet model there should be absolutely no threat to his manhood!
- Dildos: Ladies have a lot of lovable locations, and men can’t be everywhere at once…
- Penis pumps and cock rings: Guys might have experimented with these on their own, and they’re even better when incorporated into partnered play!
- Lubricants and lotions: Every little touch feels better with some slippery, sliding lubricant.
The myth that sex toys are only for singles is debunked pretty quickly once you start exploring sex toy websites! You’ll see quite a few toys that are designed for partnered play, and becoming part of a couple is a great time to try out:
- Adult costumes: They just aren’t much fun if you’re by yourself! Role play is much more satisfying with two people
- Strap-ons: Guys or girls can wear these for plenty of fun
- Remote control vibrators: Oh, the delicious pleasure of never knowing when a sweet blast of vibration is coming for you! You just can’t surprise yourself with these remote control vibrators like a partner can.
- Sex games: These can be fun and fantastic foreplay, but probably didn’t work too well by yourself!
Becoming part of a couple definitely doesn’t mean the end of your sex toy adventure… in fact, it’s just the beginning!